View Single Post

yoomazir
07.16.2013 , 05:46 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I am just a simple Cathar trying to make my way into the universe, and I always carry my 2 most precious items with me, I affectively name them, "Quiet" and "Peace"

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
One: I always finish a job.
Two: my reputation precedes me.
Three: Your money will be always well spent on me.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Interesting question, I would say that so far, I have never found anything that could stop me from carrying a hi... a job.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I have a very strong moral sense... about finishing a good day of hard work and receiving my well deserved paycheck.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would, of course, put aside my snacks and come to the rescue of my colleague... as long as he isn't faulty of the situation.