View Single Post

Elohirand
07.16.2013 , 05:41 PM | #169
Applying for the post of security.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am a freelance mercenary with a great deal of loyalty to any contract i am abound to as well. I also pride myself on the efficient completion of jobs I take to the standard required by my employer. I believe that Czerka will find many uses for my range of skills in the field of security of the corporation.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Firstly when honing my skills as a hired gun I took down any and every specific name that i could find on whichever planet i was on at the time.

Secondly I successfully brought together a team to participate in a number of high stakes war games set by the Colicoid race securing the chance for the empire to trade with the Colicoids for advanced tech to assist them in a number of situations. This brought lucrative trade to both factions and earned me a sense of importance.

Finally I was able to find and repair, the almost non-existent HK assassination droid, to full functionality again allowing knowledge of ancient technologies and secrets to be discovered, of which, the galaxy had few records remaining. As a bonus one of these elite droids now serves me loyally and has great combat proficiency.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I achieved these by having a strong determination to finish any task that i started and by using whatever i could to get the job done. The details of a job are unnecessary, all that ever mattered to me was getting it done well.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

In my line of work there is no room for too many morals as many only serve as barriers diminishing the persons ability to complete a task set to them. However i also believe that having a few important morals helps steer a person in the right direction and gives them the drive needed to be great.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would take all precautions i could to control the 'experiment' .However if this failed and deadly force was the only option left to me i would attempt to cause as little damage as possible to the specimen's physique and internals as data may still be collected from it.