View Single Post

Elminster_cs
07.16.2013 , 05:40 PM | #167
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I don't need presentation, but in this case i will made an exception for you. I'm PHIRA the most power twi'lek in the galaxy. I have killed Malgus, i'm a member of the dark council i have destroyed SOA, i have killed Karagga, i have killed one of the dread master, Sirak, and now my target will be the other ones.

I have found the new Dread Master and i'm one of their leader.

I want to be part of the Czerka family because i seek power and you are one of the most powerful corporation in the galaxy, with my power and your technology we will keep all in our hands.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

The most powerful corporation don't know the new and most powerful member of the dark council? You don't know who resolve the crisis situation on Makeb and who rejected the terror from beyond in the hole from which it had crawled out? This is ridiculous you know who i am.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Of course i'm a well trained on the force and the force is with me. My anger, my rage and my power give me all.
I also found some good allies on my side, but they are nothing for me.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

What question is this? I'm a SITH. I have no moral code, my anger is my code... don't let me become angry with these stupid questions. You don't want to see this.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I will trow my lightning to him, leaving him near to death.. but alive. Then i will heal it and i will ask:
"Did you enjoy my power? If you like it, please take another cookie i will enjoy it too..."

-------------------------------------

Ok now i have answered all your questions. Now...

Do not reject my application or you will see my rage, you will see the true power of a Sith, of the dark council and of the dread masters. You don't what to see it right? My knowledge are beyond your immagination is all i have to say.

May the anger be with you.

---------------------------------

There is no peace, there is anger
There is no fear, there is power
There is no death, there is immortality
There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

I am the heart of darkness
I know no fear
But rather I instil it in my enemies
I am the destroyer of worlds
I know the power of the Dark Side
I am the fire of hate.

All the universe bows before me
I pledge myself to the darkness
For I have found true life
In the death of the light.
Member of Dread Master. The Red Eclipse Italian Guild.