View Single Post

kittygir
07.16.2013 , 05:39 PM | #166
CZ-198 Application

Security Officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am a member of the Jedi council and wish to be able to offer advice when certain projects affect the Galaxy in a whole.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1. Stopped a Dark Lord from trapping all of Coruscant in a device known as the Planet Prison.
2. Stopped a rogue Jedi from destroying the Jedi Order completely.
3. Stopped a Grand Moff from kidnapping an ambassador and saved the crew of the starship The Esseles.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I was able to accomplish all of this with help from my droid T7-01 and my Padawan Kira Carsen, we were able to do this without risking the lives of innocent people.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

As a Jedi I stand by a strong moral compass to the Light Side, I will always follow my instincts to help protect those around me.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would contact my colleague via holo communicator and inform of the situation, I would then wait till they arrived with help in case the experiment does break out. That way I am able to hold it at bay and keep it away from innocent people.