View Single Post

07.16.2013 , 05:37 PM | #165
To whom it may concern,

My name is Agent Ja'Cross Calixte of Imperial Intelligence, and I am submitting the following letter of recommendation for Captain Montee Calixte.

While my father will no doubt submit an application in due time, I feel I owe him at least this letter to get the ball rolling. It will also be quite entertaining to see how I view him within your questionnaire and how he sees himself.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Some consider my father a Hero... others an Outlaw. He's earned the reputation of being both uncompromising and pure of heart. He was once one of the most wealthy smugglers in the galaxy, yet now has barely 30,000 credits to his name (maybe he's a bit too much of a Contraband Connoisseur).

Why should he want to be part of your corporate family? To finally earn an honest income, that's why. Smuggling spice and selling blaster barrels can only get you so far. The man needs to settle down and finally get his nose out of Imperial business.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Why your company doesn't feel that my birth is worthy to be categorized as an 'accomplishment' I will never know. Certainly I am his greatest contribution, but I digress.

While he is no Legend... some of Captain Montee's achievements are quite Historical. Saving countless lives on Makeb has earned him the title of Guardian on that junkpile of a planet. He's also had some comings & goings with those disturbing aliens known as the Gree. Apparently he did enough of their dirty work to be knighted as a Perfect Gold Bisector. (whatever that means, it is all nonsense to me, but he claims it is worthy of accolades.)

Let it be known that he very well may have been assisted in these adventures by my grandfather Master Das'Rukahs. He tends to leave those types of details out when telling his 'stories'.

That being said, he may also be one of the galaxy's finest builders of weapons. From blasters to techblades, he is certainly an advanced mind in Armstech.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

My father is swindler, which no doubt, would fit 'The Czerka Way". I've heard rumblings of your operations and know the measures you take in staying one of the top privately owned companies in the galaxy. "Whatever it takes" can mean two different things to two different people. Certainly it does between my father and I. Take that at what it is worth.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

He apparently slept with half the female population on Nar Shadaa before he met my beloved mother, but I'm sure this is not what you infer.

My father's life has been filled with questionable scenarios that have led to questionable decisions. When the cards on the table, he does what it takes to get the job done. Sometimes his pistols do the job for him. He may be 'Pure', but I know for a fact he has strayed from the 'light' as some may say.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

A change of pace for you on this question:

How I would handle situation: Lead escaped 'experiment' to colleague's barracks; administer prop tranquilizer to 'experiment'; dispose of colleague's body; steal colleague's notes; take credit for colleague's 'experiment' ; accept Czerka promotion.

How my father would handle situation: Shoot experiment in the head; Enjoy cocktails and snacks.

The more I think about it, I am certainly a better man for the job than my father. Unfortunately I duties with the Empire will keep me busy for quite some time.

Therefor, please consider Captain Montee Calixte. He has a crew that assist in many different areas of your operations.

-His right-hand man Corso Riggs might not be the brightest star this side of Coruscant, but he's actually created more deadly weapons than my father. I assume you have mining operations somewhere.
-I assume you mining operations somewhere. May pop's wookiee companion Bowdaar could oversee any scavenging ops you have running.
-My mother, Risha, would be an excellent fit in sales or marketing. She could sell ice to a wompa.
-Akaavi Spar - My conversations with this woman have been short, but no doubt she would be a fine addition to Czerka Security.
-Guss Tano - Quite eccentric, yet one of the better minds that is not involved with Imperial Intelligence. Don't talk about Jedi, and you'll be fine.

I haven't found you just one employee, I have found you six. You'll be designing weapons so good, I'll probably have to pay you a visit sometime. Although, you'll likely never know I was there.

"Archon" Ja'Cross