, 05:31 PM
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I'm an accomplished member of the Jedi Order. My homeplanet is Corellia, and I've been to the Coronet Zoo. Imagine my surprise when I returned to the place I loved... only to find it to be overrun with Imperials, and animals rampant! It meant a lot to me.
Czerka has always been a place for innovation, and I love it. I want to be apart of the innovation that will shape the galaxy... for years to come.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
A.) I became a Jedi Master of the Jedi Order.
B.) I mastered the art of Juyo.
C.) I defeated Lucky, a rancor in Axial Park.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Hard work, a steady hand, and a weapon will get you to success always. I'd do whatever it takes.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
If the thing I'm doing is for the greater good, I have no problem with the means to get there.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would confine the beast as soon as possible, then go back to enjoying the fine refreshments. I would also turn in the colleague, and take his or her place.
I would like to say thank you for your time in reading my application.
Wisdom found not in people, it is. Wisdom found in experience, it is. Hope, you must.
Here is my referral link. I really want the speeder.