View Single Post

Kitru
07.16.2013 , 05:16 PM | #160
Application for position of Organism Handler.

Major Kitrue Kihara, Ret.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Having completed numerous tours of duty for the Republic military, the lack of proper requisition and remuneration, requiring copious amounts of battlefield salvage for both myself and my team, I decided that it was time to leave public service and seek greater pay and benefits in the private sector. Czerka Corporation hires the best and provides them *with* the best, which is appealing in and of itself.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I took part in the purge of the Rakghoul onslaught and commensurate rescue operation in the Kaon Confederacy years back, even going so far as to track down Dr. Lorrick back to his base on Ord Mantell to bag and tag additional research materiel. As the Jedi were debating the destruction of Lorrick's databanks, I made sure to make a surreptitious copy before they came to a decision and destroyed them.

While dealing with a turncoat explosives expert on Tatooine, I was made aware of a failed Czerka operation that the corporation was in the process of rebuilding and renewing research within. I assisted one Mr. Lecksende in retaking the research station from the feral inhabitants (contact information attached).

When taking part in a mission to rescue Revan from the Empire's Maelstrom Prison, I was given the opportunity to kill and collect samples to analyze a number of rare species and variants thereof. I actively attempted to capture several of the live Tarentateks stationed throughout but was incapable thanks to the zealous insecurity of the Jedi and their inability to defeat a foe without cutting it to pieces with their absurd laser swords.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Overwhelming force and a powerful knowledge of animal and human psychology. Any animal can be trained as long as they know that you are in charge and refuse to back down. Fear is a weakness that I have culled from myself.

As the commander of Havoc Squad, I regularly did whatever had to be done in order to complete my orders. Once said events are rendered no longer top secret, I am more than willing to provide you with the details of said events, but, until such time, I will remain silent so as not to endanger ongoing operations.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

The idea of a "moral compass" is an abstract construct within a practical world. I follow a philosophy of subjective morality, doing what is required at the time that it occurs. Questionable acts must be measured against the conditions the act is supposed to exist within. Asking whether said morality would be a problem without explaining the circumstances surrounding it is simply providing insufficient information to provide an accurate answer.

I will, however, say that I follow my orders.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would grab my specially designed "Organic Reinforcement and Punishment Device" (my personal assault cannon designed such that it is equally capable of providing healing as well as incredible amounts of pain) and bring the experiment back in line. Any organic experiment that has the audacity to defy me is obviously new and needs to be taught that the labs are *my* domain and that they need to ask *permission* before they do *anything*.

Once the experiment was suitably cowed or rendered incapable of causing any damage to the rest of the lab, whether by unconsciousness or death, I would then turn my attentions to the colleague for a short period before contacting security and the medical corps to pick up the now catatonic remains of the employee. Said employee would most likely recover with only minor injuries, thanks to my expert ministrations, and, as an added benefit, never again forget to take proper precautions. Or just die. Either way, the liability would be taken care of without minimal negative impact to the company.
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.