View Single Post

Darth_Kirkin
07.16.2013 , 05:16 PM | #159
Applicant Name - Zo'yn Ranox

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

As a mercenary and freelance bounty hunter I'm always looking for the next big challenge and they don't come any bigger than a job at Czerka. I've got the looks, the equipment and a razor sharp whit to boot. Combine that with the handsome some of credits you'll eventually lavish upon me and we're a match made in heaven.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

• Retaining my sanity after accidentally walking in on two hutts trying to reproduce.
  • Meeting Darth Malgus in person - yes I was trying to kill him as part of an internal imperial power struggle but still. Just a pity I couldn't get his autograph before he disappeared into that big chasm on his station.
  • Successfully completed Mad Mar'vix's Rancor Ribs challenge in the Slippery Slopes cantina. Enough food to feed a family of Gundarks consumed within an hour. Won't be repeating it in a hurry but was worth it to have my holo on the wall of fame.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Mostly by just being exceptionally good at what I do. A good measure of charm and good looks (thank you mother nature) helped me in that department. The skills I use in my line or work have taken many a year of training and hard, hard practice to hone me into the finely tuned (and all-round fine) instrument of warfare. When it comes to getting the job done, nothing less than death itself would stop me from achieving my mission. After all you don't get paid for doing half a job.

The last one though, that just took guts. Lots of guts and plenty of Tihaar to wash it down.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

My moral compass is whatever the job spec. needs it to be (including 'off').

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Well there only one way to handle it of course, especially if there'd be an opportunity for progression within Czerka and a pay rise, I'd likely enjoy the cocktails and snacks while the experiment broke out. Make sure it's had a fair chance to do some damage, kill a few nondescript (and easily replaceable guards) and then step in and put it down, making sure the incident was recorded and my esteemed colleague received the maximum amount of blame possible ensuring his demise and my reward for handling it. Of course once that was done the incident would be quietly brushed under the proverbial carpet to minimise any loss of contract or reputation damage my employer might incur.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application and I look forward to working with you in the future, trust me - you won't regret it.