Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
1. Name is Ta'ando, former Imperial Agent. During my career, I assassinated bearucrats, infiltrated the exchange, seduced women, and posed as a double agent. A revelation occurred to me while exploring the people and culture of Voss. I was cured of this disease of a life of killing and lying and stealing. The mystics there showed me the path. Now I walk to carry on life more productively. I want to be part of the Czerka family because I have talents unlike any others in my field, and that life with Czerka, means an end to the horrors I faced in the field. In Imperial Intelligence training, I was acquitted with working with many different battle, medical, and other categories of droids and their inner workings. I have put down my knife and blaster and devoted the rest of my life to these machines.
2. As an agent, I did things I never thought were possible. 1stly, I single-handly placed the entire world of Hutta in the palm of the Empire's hand. 2ndly, I have succesfuly been able to observe and defeat the SIS and learn of their tactics and nature. Thridly, I have found myself, and was not lost to the illusions that many others do. That is the greatest accomplishment, knowing who you are.
3. As a young operative in the field, I believed the Empire was a rightful force. I believed that I should and I did do anything it takes for the Empire to succeed, which is how we gained Hutta. However, as I aged and became wiser things changed. The SIS was bending my will and I stopped it. In this case, I was able to have both, my success and my sanity. Finally, by embracing the fact that I, with all my power and knowledge, was able to decided my fate through the Voss, I found myself in this chaotic Galaxy.
4. Yes I have strong morals. If asked to do something questionable, I do not think I could bring myself to do it. There are so many alternatives than the quick easy blaster to the face or knife to the gut. Such as diplomacy. Our lives are too short to live in madness and corruptness. Sometimes the easy way out isn't the best way out, and this could help the company in long and short term periods.
5. Subdue the experiment, and call security to contain it. It would be a shame for a droid or subject to be lost. There is knowledge to gain in all of our experiments. After security had contained it, I would go forth and report it into the log and notify the executives. When the matter is concluded, the spoils can be enjoyed, but not until then.
Applying for: Droid Technician