, 05:09 PM
I'd like to apply for the role of security officer.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
-Some extra credits never hurt. That and I enjoy killing. Very, very much.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
-I'm a master Artificer.
I've given the Empire control of Makeb recently.
I acquired a seat on Dark Council.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
-On top of being one of the top Sith in our time, I owe much to my masters, as I likely would not have been given the opportunity to arise to power so quickly without them. During a mission, nothing can get in my way as I tear through my foes to reach my goal.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
-I'd likely be unaffected by the ethics (or lack thereof) in a certain job. My morals are far from the least of your problems.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
-I'd kill my colleague for his incompetence and failure to control his beast. I'd then allow it to roam until security arrives and decides what to do. After all it's not my job to take care of it. I suppose if they fail though i'd have to subdue the beast. It's nothing the force can't take care of.
Ancient follower of the Dark Side