, 05:04 PM
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I like shiny things. Czerka has shiny things. This question is a no brainer. I also hate Hutts, mostly since I envy them so much. I could never understand why those worms gained the power that they have.
I LOVE GREEN! Czerka has a lot of green! I am sure you can spare some so I may slather green all over my armor. Speaking of green I also tale on the role of a sawbones medic. Getting healed by me may not be the same as a dip in the bacta tank, but at least you wont die. And if you do you go with your spirits raised as the last thing you see is me hoping around the battlefield squirting the injured with green stuff. I am sure with the expansion Czerka is planning there will be some growing pains. So let me, Fappy, lessen those pains by injecting green directly into your interests. Give me shinys.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Ouch. This one is difficult since I am often not proud of the things I do. i am sure I can come up with at least three.
1. The Viodwolf. Oh this was the hardest for me. Every time I managed to thwart him he would haunt my holos with closeups of that horrifying face of his. I believe this was part of his strategy. Calling enemy commanders for a face to face holo only to wreck their resolve before the battle even started. I guess my accomplishment here was shielding my companions from his horrid figure so that they could fight whist I squirt green on them.
2. Keeping Neutrality. I pride myself on my neutrality. Sure I side with the Republic most of the time, but only since they hold the world where my favorite Twilik adult themed entertainment facility is located. I don't like getting new docking and landing clearances for me ship. So I have stuck with the Republic. But it is hard in a universe of false labels. Good. Evil. Light. Dark. The universe does not side with absolutes, so nether do I. Wow. I just realized that I may have commitment issues. Scratch neutrality. My second accomplishment is wanting to be committed to Czerka.
3. Saving Correlia. Despite my womanizing and antics in the field I have a soft spot for cuddly pets. On Corellia there is a race of non humans called Selonians. THEY ARE SO CUTE. I want one as a pet. However the Republic, for some reason, frowns on the ownership of sentient beings. My third greatest accomplishment is not switching to the Empire so I can have a Selonian as a pet.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
HAVE YOU SEEN HIS FACE? Those imp slicers are pretty good to get around my number block and in the end I achieved the greatness to look at his face through apathy. Its like recognizing a port you just landed in, getting off the ship with my current hottie in arms, and then seeing a forgotten wife standing there, as she has been waiting there since I left her there. Your know a purple lightning storm of pain is about to descend on you but I did not care since my ship was behind me and I left them both behind. His face still haunts me though.
The second accomplishment was also attributed to apathy. Seriously I don't care if this app is approved(please approve it! I want to belong!).
The third was achieved since I hold my reputation is such high esteem. Why should I have to shop for hot tail when being a suave savior of the Republic causes them to flock to me.
I would do whatever it takes, but first I would have to define success. This is easy to do with Fappy's patent pending three step test. 1. Are you alive? Yes? Success! 2. No parts missing? Success! 3. Is that curable? Yes? Success!
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Now that I think about it, anytime I am tasked with a job it was the result of a question. If there is a job then please construct your request in a questionable form since it is difficult for me to pick up on hints. I don't use compasses ether since many of the worlds I visit do not share the same magnetic pole configurations.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I like helping. I assume that my colleague's experiment is important enough form me to skip out on the free snacks. Because he/she is esteemed it would mean the world to him/her to continue observing his experiment and I suspect he/she would reward me for my observations with even greater snacks. While this experiment runs rampant in an uncontrolled setting, regardless of the death and destruction it causes, I would dutifully observe and record the chaos it creates. Later my friend could use my notes to compare the results with a more controlled experiment.