View Single Post

DarkLadyKeres
07.16.2013 , 05:03 PM | #152
Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

1. Credits... and of course being able to play god and see what happens with the best technology available... I mean whats all this tech worth if you cant make some CRAAAAZY experiments and let it loose on a few unsuspecting foo... I mean contain it in a controlled environment in order to examine it and document the results... yeah...

I. Discovered a cure for a plague that was recently raging on Ryloth... bug made people sick and provoked long lasting rashes that eventually disfigured its victims and well... wasn't pretty... unfortunately the cure itself turned deadly... and then the dead would come back to life bite holes into the living who in turn just... expired and started the cycle all over again... still, I cured the first bug... I'm a hero...

II. Combined Rancor Monster and Terentatek Mauler DNA... the poor thing escaped and cut a bloody path of destruction on some lower level of Coruscant... what passed for authorities there thought it was a good idea to put it down at the time, while I dont agree with the decision, as I think it could have been kept alive as a way to thin out the planet's population in a safe and humane way, the families of the so called "victims" didnt like the idea and burned the lab to the ground... still was an accomplishment, if only one that went unappreciated by those who got to keep the recovered parts of their loved ones... rather than donating them to science...

III. Created a virus that wiped out a small planets worth of undesirable "sentient" aliens for the empire, this however was planned as the empire needed the above mentioned undesirables wiped from the planet because the sith needed to set up some base or temple or another closer to the core worlds during the war... The sith seemed pleased with the results... it was created to cause a quick painless death, however a "miscalculation" on my part caused slow quite painful deaths to occur however... it did however give us the opportunity to study the results of accelerated DNA decay and liquefaction of internal organs in real time... for science of course...

3. A lot of my accomplishments seem to come from side effects and rather interesting discoveries, some would call them accidents, however there is a slight possibility that these accidents were deliberate, I couldnt confirm that of curse as confirming such a thing could land me in a jail or I dont know... maybe worse? but there is no question I have advanced science (My particular branch anyway) thousands of years by doing whatever needed to be done.

4. Who needs morals when credits, scientific advancement and so much fun is do be had from so called "immoral" things? I enjoy the dirty work as it always has a few... quirks that made this job the best in the world... for me of course... I enjoy watching my experiments mean something to the galaxy... whatever that may be...

5. I let it free of course! For one stopping it is not my job, and well... there is no better test for experiments than "On the field!" testing... it provides great opportunity to study the results as well as the experiments strengths and weaknesses... what needs to be worked on to make it even better... if it can of course, nothing is perfect but some thing come close to perfection... I enjoy seeing raw results once in a while rather than controlled environment data.. the real world is not inside the labs...
[