View Single Post

LG_XxLegacyxX
07.16.2013 , 05:03 PM | #151
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I'm a Hunter, a hired gun who can do just about anything you want...for the right price. I'm Daedra Karagatzu, a Rattataki from Rattatak. Unfortunately my childhood bared no memories worthy enough to share, so all I can say about myself now is that I know my way around a blaster.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I joined the Great Hunt sponsored by one of the mightiest Hutts of Jiguuna, Nem'ro the Hutt. I won the Great Hunt and became the most valuable asset to the Hutt's and later to the Empire. Using my newly found fame, I gathered credits and resources from multiple planets. I took a team of highly skilled companions to Corellia to defeat the Republic's top Commissioner. I guess you could say, I've done some things.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
You could say I do whatever it takes to satisfy my customers, unless I have other plans in mind for them. Whatever gets me the biggest pay load.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

My beliefs don't get in the way of my job. That is unless I can be persuaded, and I think you know how.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Well, if the thing is coming after me, it ain't going to be alive for long. Otherwise, I could just sit back and watch the show, but then again....where's the credits in that? Working with you would insure a good payday.
OPA GUNGAN STYLE
Daedra (Karagatzu) [The Harbinger]
<The Last Dark Reapers> & <PURgE> PvP/PvE guild