View Single Post

Banditks
07.16.2013 , 04:58 PM | #150
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am a Major in the Republic special forces, I have experience in a wide variety of environments but have yet to step into the more professional world of Czerka corporation. It would be a nice change to see more direct and immediate results to my actions. I know i would do well in the ranks of Czerka giving the proper opportunity.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1. I have strong political connections on Alderaan.
2. I have proven my combat ability on many extremely harsh environments ranging from poison choked swamps of [Redacted] to the frozen plains of [Redacted] and even in many different urban and city landscapes.
3. I have my own crew and ship ready to venture out to any location anywhere anytime.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I do what needs to be done to get the optimal outcome for the objective. I have yet to come across any person thing or machine that can stop me from seeing the mission completed.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Context is everything, I have my own code and i follow it as closely as possible, the context of the mission and its consequences coupled with my code will drive how the mission goes and if anything would slow me down.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

make sure I am the one to stop their experiment after it breaks free, just in time to save everyone and make sure they take note of what happened and why, no need for Czerka personnel to pay with their lives to prove a point.
Duty Loyalty and Honor aren't bad things. CE
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/816b08724e9a91c1.png