View Single Post

Maelael
07.16.2013 , 04:55 PM | #147
Position Applied For: Biochemical Engineer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I seek the support of a large corporation in assistance with my research. I bring to you unique opportunities to create new biochemical miracles. Czerka is is a trusted name for getting results, and I feel now is the time to share my research and capability with such a reputable company.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Just three? I polled a research assistant, and these were the first three that came to mind:

Manipulation and synthetic replication of the Rakghoul Miracle. Classified.
Full research into the effects and application of the Quell chemical into water supplies, along with an improved airborne and injected MOD (Method of Delivery).
Field work certification to synthesize both Huun and Krayt Dragon natural chemicals.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Some by correcting the "bad" work of others, but mostly by innovating past my competition. Hard work, long hours, and managing a motivated staff.

The future has no limitations, laws, or ideals that apply. Only the future. Morals and government that stand in the way of progress belong to those whom fear the future.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

There is nothing "morally questionable" when it comes to science. Sacrifices must be made for the future.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Contain and report this "Colleague" for unprofessional behavior. They can of course, join my staff and learn the correct methods instead of losing their jobs.