View Single Post

Cyberwoman
07.16.2013 , 04:55 PM | #146
Name: Darth Chinbu
Applying for: Security Officer

Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I am a Lord of the Sith, a member of the Dark Council and the most powerful Force user to ever exist. I have heard some marvels things about your, what was it called? Ah yes, Czerka Corporation. Your questionable use of morality and your lust for power is something we Sith admire greatly, so I am interested in joining your crusade for power. I believe that I could concur any of your listed jobs with ease, but I suppose being a security officer would likely fit in well with my love of lightning, murder and mayhem.

Quote:
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
My accomplishments are wide and many, but if I must name a few . . .

1:- I concurred the will of long dead power, and used it, along with my own talent for murder and mayhem of course, to slay my predecessor on the Dark Council.

2:- I saved (I still cannot get used to saying that word, it is like having blood in ones mouth when trying to speak, only this time it is your own) Makeb from the vile hands of the Hutts. Do not take me for a fool though, I did it only for my own interests. Oh dont worry, I am sure that all enemies of the Empire will soon find out what I accomplished. I will make sure that I am there, watching your tiny, smug little faces when you find out what we have. It will be such fun!

You know, one day, I will see Makeb burn just to make up for that one necessary blip.

3:- I once painted an entire valley a beautiful crimson color. I had to wait a few days to lure reinforcements in so I could fill in some few blanks, but it was worth it, if only for the look on their tiny Republic faces.

In the future, expect my achievements to include: - Becoming Emperor, destroying the Republic, exterminating every last Jedi, enslaving every planet in my name, destroying the Dread Masters, burning Makeb once again, and having the largest statue dedicated to oneself in the known universes. Oh, and securing immortality and whipping out most of the known population. What? I have to leave some servants alive. Perhaps my servants can be made up of Czerka members? If you give me this job, that is.

Quote:
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
My double-bladed lightsaber, an unchallenged skill in the force, and fashionable wares. Style and looks can be as deadly as venom, you know. (A note to myself, I must discover why my cult has yet to deliver me a dress made of pure gold)

Quote:
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

A moral... compass, you say? Oh yes, I have heard of such a thing. They are a chain, used by the weak as an excuse for their lack of strength and cowardliness. If ones mind is truly set upon a task, be it discovering the dark secrets of the past, or finding out just what pattern that Republic soldiers blood will make when splattered on the wall, then nothing should get in the way, not allies, civilians, lovers, nothing.

Quote:
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I sit back, and I watch the entertainment unfold. The beast will eventually die at my hands, unless its belly bursts from consuming most of your staff! Haha!
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who
Chinbu, Hekit, Shieye, Hunk'a, Bi'song, Paign'ton, Ga'vin, Char-bi
Griffa, Ga'athei, Valamist , V'woolf, Equ'mar, No'lara, Vampora