, 04:51 PM
Best suited for organism handler opening.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
My name is Exandrus Windstalker. The Jedi Council feels it is time that there is a Jedi presence within Czerka Corp. As a high-ranking Jedi Master within the order, I was chosen as ambassador. [jedimindtrick] You will accept my application. [/jedimindtrick]
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
1.) I saved the Jedi homeworld of Tython, became a Jedi Master, and struck down the Sith Emperor, all in the space of a week.
2.) Through intense meditation, I have discovered that in a previous life, I once found flaws in The Old Republic so severe that they brought the Republic to its knees. I gave my life to end the threat, and was reincarnated, stronger and more powerful.
3.) Many months ago, there was a period when the galaxy was in flux. Some know this period as "The Great Merge," a period when many parallel universes were violently forced together, resulting in many deaths. Along with a handful of Jedi, I navigated the merge safely and arrived at my new home unscathed (though not with the same name.)
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
The attitude of doing "whatever it takes" is insignificant next to the power of the Force. The Force is with me, always.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
My morals are unquestionable. I can always find a way to meet both my goal, and the greater good. The controllers at Czerka would do well to follow my example, lest the Jedi Council change my position from ambassador to judge.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Meditation. The Force guides me through all things. Perhaps it is the will of the Force that the experiment be freed - and if so, I would endeavor to help my colleague's endeavors fulfill their destiny.
Click for free things, please:
(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)