1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
- This is ex-[REDACTED] Cartley, previously employed by Imperial [REDACTED], contacting Czerka Corporations in regard to your recent posting of the CZ-198 application. It's come to my attention through various sources that you've simultaneously developed a new variant of the [REDACTED] and lost control of your [REDACTED]. Considering my extensive pedigree in [REDACTED] and biochemical engineering, it's not a question of why I should be a part of the Czerka family but can you afford to ignore an operative of my reputation.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
- Stopping a galactic coup by Darth [REDACTED] and then later also Darth [REDACTED]
- Subduing the [REDACTED] by entering his vault along side a team of highly trained and equipped [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]
- Combating the [REDACTED] on [REDACTED] and preventing a systemic global meltdown
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
- I prefer not to discuss my methods in such an open forum. Should you message me at [REDACTED], I'm confident we can discuss in more than sufficient detail the abundant skills of myself and my crew.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
- I've never sacrificed my morals to achieve a job, but I've also never left a job unfinished.
- Quick thinking and a quicker blade should keep this experiment subdued without any other guests being disturbed.
I look forward to hearing from you, but should I not, be assured that I remain ever vigilant and informed of your actions.