View Single Post

incoguido
07.16.2013 , 04:44 PM | #141
Position Most suited: Security Officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I believe I'd be a strong addition to the Czerka Security force as I am a experienced gun for hire. However I grow tired over the fluctuation of my payments and the political blow back of being a galactic gun for hire, I seek a more stable occupation with Czerka Corporation and i believe that you can provide the job security I'm looking for. As a Czerka Security Officer, I will get to ensure that all of the Company's assets and projects remain unhindered by competitors or extremists, and perhaps provide protection from any of the Company's own experiments and projects.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.

I, along with a handful of allies, claimed victory in the Mandalorian tradition Known as "The Great Hunt" despite numerous efforts by my late competitor Tarro Blood to Halt my progress in the hunt.

I was the squad leader in the strike team sent to the lost Gree world of Asation in order to repel the otherworldly invaders, The Warlord Kephess of Denova who was then mutated and deformed by the Dread Masters Sith alchemy, which imbued him with unnatural ability and combat prowess as well as The Massive multi-tentacled entity Lotek'k, better known as the Terror From Beyond.

I delivered the planet Makeb & its mining facilities to my employer, despite the many questionable decisions i was required to make in order to complete my contract, as well as the Hutt Cartel's frequent interference.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

In my time as a contract killer, I have never accepted a contract I could not finish, my team is already aware that the mission comes first and sacrifices are inevitable, I have never accepted a contract that has gone unfinished or an employer that was left unsatisfied. There have been trying moments in my career and alot of hard decisions but the worst kind of man is the man who goes against his word, and as your employee i give you my word that my duties will be fulfilled.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

In my line of work, those with a strong moral compass don't thrive, much less get paid. Never have my own ideals or morals gone between me and my target, I follow orders without question no matter how abhorrent or dangerous they may be, If you pay me to do a job, expect it to be completed with ruthless efficiency and discretion.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would attend to the matter myself, i would most likely heavily sedate the "experiment" move it to a new and more secure holding within the facility, order an armed subordinate to stand watch, then return to the party, all the while remaining within comlink communication of the guard as well as periodically checking on the experiment myself.