View Single Post

micnevv
07.16.2013 , 04:39 PM | #139
Applying for Biochemical Engineer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

-I'm feeling tired and stressed from the ongoing war and the would like a break from all the chaos and death to refine my skills as a biochemist and in some way help the galaxy be a better place. With that aside please do not let my appearances of a bloodthirsty Sith who hasn't slept in months put you off. I'm actually a great being who has only eradicated all life on one planet and killed 4681 people in person of which 47% were allies.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

-Ahh well where do I begin? I guess I should start with the fact that I alone survived the perilous Dark Temple on Dromund Kaas as a mere apprentice while Masters of the Dark Side would go insane within minutes! (It's good to note that my life as a peaceful Sith began here - I only killed 3/4''s of the temple's inhabitants and let the rest suffer!)

-I could also mention the fact that I slaughtered my former master who tried to defile our Great and Glorious Emperor's plan! Many died in the process but it was well worth it in the end because all Sith and Imperials could sleep soundly at night knowing that our Glorious Master was still the perfect being and that there was one less blasphemer on the Dark Council.

-Finally I would like to mention the fact that I saved an entire planet from imploding to farm a rare resource that could help the empire win the war. Unfortunately I had to give the order to annihilate all life on the planet to keep it a secret but ------wait Umm *Mind Trick* You didn't hear the last accomplishment I just mentioned - I will now give you a different one *Mind Trick*

-So now on to the final accomplishment I'd like to mention my skills as a biochemist. Over the course of the war I've dedicated a large portion of my time to creating the prefect stims for my allies. It took a while to acquire such perfection, a few incorrect substances, abnormal results, about 70 deaths but it all paid off and now thousands of imperial combatants are fighting for our Glorious Emperor with improved reflexes and awareness.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I will definitely do whatever it takes to gain success. That is if I am being paid well.......

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Unlike the stereotypical Sith I care for life and will not do anything that means killing more than 150 people a day. Also I will not harm the Glorious Emperor's plan

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would carry on enjoying the snacks and just send a message to my personal assassin droid - HK-51, to kill my colleague, take his research and bring it to me to improve and enhance. I've done this many times in the past and it gives me great incentive to prefect the product as victim's death would have been unnecessary if it wasn't perfected.