, 04:38 PM
CZ-198 Application for Security Officer
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Bounty Hunting, while entertaining, has limits. I have many ideas on how to improve on many of the weapons and medicines/adrenals I use, but yet finding quality corporations to actually create these has been less than fruitful.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
#1. Having created an alternate identity of a smuggler, who has chosen to not have learned an advanced profession.
#2. Learned to be a National Board Certified Math Teacher. This puts me in the upper echelon (less than the top 2%) of all teachers in the country.
#3. Having fully restored a classic vehicle, and then took another of the same model, repaired it, and totally modernized it.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
For #1, I planned out exactly what items I would need to do, set aside a lot of time to prepare, and went for it.
For #2. I talked over with my family to let them know what I wanted to do, set aside a quiet place for my work to be completed, planned it all out, and easily did the process.
For #3. Obviously had to plan out what parts were needed, what weaknesses/strengths I needed, how much additional help I would need, and then went for it for both vehicles.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I have a strong moral compass, but if the 'questionable act' was for the better good of many people, I can 'bend the rules.'
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Inform my colleague that if their experiment does break out of it's confines, and messes up any of my work area, I'll send 'a few friends' over to deal with them. Where I'll make sure my 'colleague' and their 'experiment' would be set up in a small room and holorecorded for the network. I would hope my colleague would fix the situation before I get back from enjoying myself.
*Problem solving to find solutions, then go random to cause chaos for the fun of it*