View Single Post

sandisrd
07.16.2013 , 04:28 PM | #134
(CZ-198) Application:

Greetings my name is Lord Sandi's and I would like to apply for a ''Research Contributor'' vacancy, as I've can provide precise and valuable knowledge regarding any new products at the Czerka (CZ-198) facilities.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?:

As passion archaeologist, and good echelon to a Imperial Reclamation services, I've obtained a great knowledge, from ancient artifacts to powerful Force driven devices, CZ-198 would be a great place to share my wisdom and recommend my ideas as well as my feedback.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.):

On Core world Alderaan I had a rather unusual mission, to investigate intelligent beings called Killik's, with this assignment I've join with House Thul, order of extermination team, and with good results we learned a great deal about them, so after this successful mission I become d a official member of order of extermination.

I need to point out my encounter with Colicoid's, a mysteries race, I have to say they're a bit similar to Killik's, but it's worth to note that, Colicoid intelligence and knowledge of cutting-edge technology is remarkable, I personally had a chance in person to discuss with them these technology advancements, which afterwards I shared to Imperial ministry of intelligence.

Recently I'm been on my personal assignment to investigate the ancient Sith Lord Tulak Hord artifacts, which holds unbelievable power, a power ho can even resurrect or re newed a dead body, I already had many successful researches regarding this, and I even had a personal encounter, moreover this will be a great knowledge passed to new Imperial generation.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?:

Knowledge comes always first, so I would say yes, above all, whatever it takes!.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?:

Great wisdom always comes with questions, so to achieve anything you need to over go lot of things, including things which is against your understanding.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?:

It always depends on what kind of experiment, but most certainly I would try to tranquilize this thing before put him out of misery.

Thank you,
Best regards!.

- Lord Sandi's
Collector's edition owner
''I do not believe in the false stories of the evils of the Sith Empire, they're nothing compared to the oppression and stagnation that the Republic represents at it's core!''