View Single Post

Khayleth
07.16.2013 , 04:24 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
1. I am a Sith from the Empire, I would like to join Czerka because I feel that they will be able to provide me with more opportunities than the empire ever could, not only that but I am an experienced cybertech with knowledge in making a huge variety of droid parts with knowledge in droid construction, in addition I am familiar with both advanced biochemistry, and weapon and armor construction. An employer that can appreciate such skills is an employer that will have my utter loyalty for the rest of my days, in addition I have significant combat skills as I have fought against republic and imperial divisions along with several very powerful sith and jedi, when you hire me you have a quality craftsman and combat capable employee that will not hesitate to defend company assets.

2. On taris after some harsh dealings with the republic high command there I learned that the republic began a new energy project called project siantide, rather than kill them in cold blood I instead sent them to the empire where they were happy to share information with us in regards to their new project.

On Quesh I convinced a member of the three families to help the empire and provide us with a fine price on combat adrenals securing a deal to aid the empire in combat.

Then on Belsavis I helped in the recovery of the entire HK production line remaining along with obtaining all the parts to reactivate one, I have since reactivated several and could easily provide czerka corp with the location and resources necessary in obtaining several of their own, for security enforcement of course.

3. I am more then happy to do whatever it takes to get the above goals done, but it is more important to see the bottom line, certainly the republic generals could have been executed but they had valuable information, business must always come before pleasure. On Quesh the hutt saw the empire as a better deal along with my talents of negotiation. While recovering the HK unit required a combination of combat skill, patience in searching for his lost parts, and coordination of strike teams to obtain the parts necessary from areas I could not handle by myself.

4. I do have a moral compass, in the sense that I won't just kill someone if they are still of use or potential value, it is never wise to waste a potential asset unless the drawbacks of that asset outweigh the benefits, in most cases for my experience that is not the case. But if I am required to do something questionable for my employer I would happily do so, my loyalty and the wellbeing of my organization comes first.

5. My first goal in such a situation is the benefit of czerka, I would immediately inform my colleague and security of a potentially tragic crisis, then immediately speak to my supervisor about what I noticed in the hopes that such a matter could be prevented in the future. Securing the experiment should be the scientists first priority, not the selection of delicious amenities provided by our most generous employer.
Raid progression no one cares about. Unimpressive quote or one liner. Uninteresting guild name. List of characters with their level and class symbol.