View Single Post

shonenjumpstyle
07.16.2013 , 04:20 PM | #130
(If this some sort of roleplay thing or an actual selection thing I don't know, anyways I'll give it a shot.)
CZ-198 Application: Droid Technician

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I am a tip-top of the line bio-mechanical and genetic masterpiece, selectively bred by Imperial Research and Development and implanted with the most cutting edge enhancements available. Having been involved in both the Imperial Intelligence Service as well as the Republic Strategic Intelligence Service, I have extensive knowledge of both Imperial and Republic designs, facilities, and information on high-ranking personnel. I have a long experience with working with as well as slicing droids, and a history with combat experience. My interest in Czerka comes from my fascination in mechanical technology, and I believe that Czerka can help me further my research to further both Czerka's and my own advancement in the field of droid engineering.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
-I have successfully reprogrammed and refitted a 2V-R8 Imperial Ship Droid into a stunningly efficient and battle-ready combat medic.
-Rebuilt and improved a Czerka HK-51 assassin droid.
-Defeated Sith Lord and Dark Council member Darth Jadus

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Reprogramming and refitting the 2V-R8 droid took patience and precision, having to replace and modify several parts and rewire several components to fit my standards. The schematics and parts of the HK droid were by no means easy to obtain, and I was required to venture into several dangerous areas throughout the galaxy to acquire different parts. In addition, I used my connections throughout the galaxy to obtain the AI regulator from a shifty Twi'lek smuggler. The Sith Lord was quite difficult, considering the man shot lightning from his hands. However, with considerable planning and consideration, I put my own life at risk to defeat him. Though working with droids does not involve high danger situations, I do believe I would do whatever it takes to succeed in my work.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Though personally I prefer to leave killing to my droids, I do not refrain from doing anything required for success. As it is there is a war raging on and morals must be set aside to ensure victory. Asked to do something questionable, I would most likely deduct reasons it may be required and carry on however instructed.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
If placed in this situation, I would notify said colleague and attempt to disable or contain said experiment by whatever means necessary without inflicting too much damage on said colleagues work. However, if said experiment is beyond control of said colleague or myself, deadly force may be necessary.