View Single Post

Monopolist
07.16.2013 , 04:14 PM | #127
Legacy Spokesman: Jumong
Legacy Name: Gogoryeo
Preferred Positions: 1) Security Officer 2) Research Contributor

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Ever since we, the Goguryeo legacy, has established our footings on this galaxy, we have performed many deeds that have influenced the affairs of millions of denizens in ways that will resonate for many years to come. Our noble lineage starts from a union between Yuwha and Geumwa, former accountants of Big 4 accounting firms, who have laid aside their pens amidst galactic chaos caused by the war between the Republic and the Imperials, and have since, picked up arms, to bring order to the chaos. Their achievements are heralded with the birth of I, Daeso, and Soseono, who have continued to defend the galaxy from the greater threats (Makeb invasion) that have emerged from the distant corners of the worlds.

Speaking on behalf of the Legacy, I, Jumong, believe that partaking in the Czerka family is only a natural step in our never ending quest to bring betterment to both sides of orders. Members of our legacy are proficient in all fields of professions (crew skills) and our members are experts in their chosen fields, both force-using and non-force-using fields. As noted before, we were originally a family of accountants with extensive experience in corporate laws and auditing. Business blood runs in our veins and we firmly believe that we would be the best fit for the Czerka family.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Our Legacy prides in defending Makeb from the invasion of the Hutt Cartels and bringing peace for the planet’s denizens while securing substantial amount of Isotope-5 for the Imperials. After the defeat of the Hutt Cartel, we have continued to provide aids to the unfortunates of Makeb in a “daily” manner.

We also pride ourselves in being a Legacy that embrace and thrive on diversity. Despite the fact that half of our families are aligned with Imperials, we have completely debunked the notion of Sith racial superiority, and have borne children of many races including Rattataki, Twi’lek, and Chiss. Although I am currently a Sith myself, I was originally of Miraluka origin who has undergone plastic surgery to resemble my forefather, Geumwa.

Lastly, I pride myself in being the most renowned collector of the Cartel Market. Up to date, I have purchased more than 180 cartel packs to satiate my desire to collect rare antiquities and I can proudly boast that during my tenure, I have collected all the available vehicles and probably could boast with the biggest collection of armors and pets in the galaxy. My other unique collection includes the rarest rides in the galaxy including Korrealis Baron and Korrealis Commander.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
My achievements mentioned above would not have been possible solely by my sole feats. It is through the dedication of diverse and capable members of my Goguryeo Legacy, that we were able to achieve our accomplishments. With a congruence of force-attuned and non-force attuned members aligned with both Republic and Imperials, we were able to accomplish any adversaries that we face. When it comes to unwavering diligence and patience, having two “Resplendent Crown of Avarice” and still owning 20 Cartel Market Certificate is the very testament to my desire to do “whatever it takes” to complete my goals.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Fortunately, my Goguryeo Legacy has diverse members who can abide by both ends of the “moral compass.” Some of our members adhere to strict moral conducts with unwavering wills to protect the denizens at all costs. We also have our dark force aligned members who will do anything to achieve our goals at all costs. If the Czerka Family is in need of those who follow a strong moral compass, you will greatly be appreciated of what we have to offer. If the Czerka Family is in need of jobs of questionable standings, we are also the perfect fit to satiate all your needs.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I am an ardent believer in the goods of corporations. It is only through the might of corporations, like the great Czerka, that could accomplish feats that a mere mortal cannot possibly accomplish. Despite the good standings that I maintain with this “esteemed colleague,” it would be an extreme ill-use of resources to have a renowned experiment only confined in the realm of a single scientist. As such, I would allow this experiment to run amok with the desire that it kills the “esteemed colleague.” Then, I would capture the fine specimen and present it to the Czerka.