View Single Post

Jepic
07.16.2013 , 04:12 PM | #126
Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I belive I a well qualified sniper who used to work exclusivly for the empire under the imperial intelegence. I work in the shadows and can do things with great secrecy.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1: The extensive use of cutting edge imperial technology in the field, fighting in both war game and against the rpublic. This includes reactivating an ancient and powerful droid and the extensive use of probes of all forms.
2. Near mastery of cyber technology, including implants of droid parts into ancient droids and even my own cybernetic implants.
3. aiding in defeating such monsters in the galaxy such as Dread Master Styrak and the legendary gree terror from beyond.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I make use of any resource I can to get the job done, I use large numbers of military technology, using such things as air strikes where needed and upgradding my sniper rifle with the best technology available. my cybernetic implants allow me to slice into droids and disable their systems along with being able to call in probes.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

While I generally attempt to do the right thing to help others I have a good sense of right and wrong. However if the situation truly calls for it I will do something that is considdered questionable to either enhance my self of those around me, all while maintaining the thought that I tried to do the right thing.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Being an exelent engineer, I would quickly access the nearest computer terminal and use my cybernetic brain implants to allow me to quickly find the flaw in the confines that the experiment is about to use to break out. I would then attempt to repair the break in the containment cage and even if nessicary apply my own sheilding arrays to keep the experiment from escaping and ruining the experiment all while using my in built communicator to my cybernetics calling my colleague and informing him of the situation.