, 04:05 PM
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Wanted Job: Security Officer
Profession: Bounty hunter/Mandalorian warrior
Why do I want to be a part of the Czerka family? For the money. I have a wife and two sons. The sons can take care of themselves; they're old enough; but I am the man of the family. I provide. I always do.
1. At the age of thirteen I killed my first strill–a deadly beast on Mandalore. They're great hunting animals and usually used as pets, but the wild ones can be quite difficult to defeat.
2. At age eighteen I took my first bounty; a gunslinger renegade from Corellia who had a 10,000 credit bounty on his head for the murder of three executives in CEC, as well as their families. He was worth 25,000 alive–but I took the "dead" bounty. I'm a Mandalorian; I don't take well to messing with families.
3. I was one of the Mandalorian captains that led the attack on Jicoln Cadera's traitors. We killed many and earned great honor that day.
How do I do it? With all my might. Mandalorians train from an early age to be the greatest of warriors. I accomplished each achievement as a true Mandalorian would.
I like to think I have a strong moral compass. It is, at any rate, one that I created for myself. I follow my own honor code, not those of the "Bounty Hunters' Guild" that non-Mandalorians are a part of. There is strength in numbers–but reliance on others to keep you alive can make you soft. Something questionable? Shab, I'll do just about anything. Except for harm children and innocent women. That's where I draw the line. Don't make me cross it. I don't honor employers who don't have honor themselves.
I'd drop the cocktail. Who cares about shabla drinks when the job is in jeopardy? I'll do what I have to do: my job. If the "experiment" could be saved, I'd save it. If not, I wouldn't hesitate to put a blaster bolt through its head.