Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
1. I want to be a part of the Czerka Team so I could study under top teir bioengineers and help further the developement of stronger stims, medpacks and adrenals.
2. As an Imperail Diehard, I would have to say that commands a little respect since time has been put in. Second accomplishment I'm most proud of is the ability to work as a team player in any situation whether it be Impeials vs. Republic players or completely exploring a plant and taking on any hostile environment. Third thing I'm most proud of is the few things I was able to find while working with GSI. I am a seeker droid master! (owner of Explorer emp-03, Exploiter and soon to be proud owner ofa Pleasure Speeder) (also owner of many sets of Dreadseed & Star Forager armor)
3. I can say that I've braved the elements on many'o'plants and fought the toughest of adversary to obtain the level of succes that I have. On top of the time that it took to unearth all the valuables collected with the seeker droid.
4. If I have a task at hand to do, nothing gets in the way of it being accomplished. Success is only what you make of it and I make it everything.
5. It wouldn't matter because I was "gone" but I were still around to see his "Rancor Mount" trying to escape his confine, I'd use my cloaking abilites to cloak the group away from the angry beast. At the same time I'd keep my eye out for any wild taun taun or small animal that I could ambush and serve up to the Rancor. After the beast devours the lesser animal like khem val at an all you can eat... the world would be a safer place again. But wait... that was only lunch time.