Position: Security Officer
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
To whom it may concern, my name is Eves Enceri. I am applying for the position of Security Officer within the Czerka Corporation. As a semi retired Skip Tracer, and, former Private Military Contractor (PMC). I have successfully secured contracts/services in various areas including work for the Republic, Empire, and Hutt Cartel. I am a former military officer with 10 years service in the Special Operations community. My area's of expertise, include but are not limited to: Physical security, risk assessment, asset/personal protection, unconventional warfare, direct action, intelligence gathering, reconnaissance.
As I stated I am somewhat retired, I am now looking for steady secure employment with a company that will allow my to apply my craft, and continue the quality of life my family are accustomed to.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
- Upon completion of basic training for the Republic Ground Forces, I petitioned and was selected to attend the Republic Special Operations Qualification Course. Out of a class of 1000 selected candidates and a 96% failure rate, only 4% graduated and moved on. I was among the 4% who made it. Only an elite few have this honor and ability of becoming a full time operator.
- As a Skip Tracer I have compiled an "impressive" list of "most wanted" arrests for various entities. (Citation provided upon request)
- I have managed to stay among the living. With the current political climate within the galaxy, there is an elevated sense of danger, in the already inherently dangerous profession I have chosen. Due to the nature of my work, life expectancy, and odds for success are not very high. Yet, here I am. I have been servicing the Empire, Republic, Hutt Cartel, and other clients, in good standing going on 22 years.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Would I do whatever it takes? Some applicants may tell you that failure is not an option, the task/mission must be completed no matter what. I'm here to tell you that failure is an option, in fact it's the easier option, one that's always there looking you square in the eyes. But failure is a choice. It's easy to give up. But, it's a choice. Do you have the mental fortitude, and physical ability to push yourself beyond what you believe are your own boundaries? Based on my experiences, and training. I for one can say yes. I have never let a client down. I choose not to fail and will use whatever tools at my disposal to make sure my job is completed.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
In this galaxy there is no black, and white there are only shades of gray, and if working in that gray keeps my employer paying my bills, and keeps food on my child's plate so be it.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
As a Czerka Security Officer, I'd have to step in to ensure my "colleagues" experiment stayed safely where it was kept, and left safe and secure. There's no profit in lost, or damaged assets. Once my colleague returned I would show them their error(s), and "explain" in some fashion the potential dangers or risks. This would hopefully correct the problem, and they would NOT have another lapse in company security.
In closing, if given the chance. I feel I would be a valuable asset, providing both leadership, and experience within Czerka.