Security Officer: I used to do a lot of mercenary work back in the day, and well, money is a little low right now due to an incident with the Sith council, and even though I spend most of my time saving planets, hunting pirates and drinking smoothies, that doesn't pay much.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Well, life as a Sith is rough. Everyone around you is always paranoid and freaking out, trying to kill you if you look at them the wrong way. I'm looking for a work environment where I am free to be stabby, but not be stabbed at.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Ooh, where do I begin. Well, I've killed a lot of Hutts. I mean a lot. For many different reasons. They might be hunting me after a smuggling deal went wrong. Maybe they are selling slaves, which I don't dig. The point is, a lot of slugs are dead. Even saved Makeb while killing a Hutt, that was a lot of fun. I've also (with the help of my little brother) discovered the lost treasure of Nok Drayen. Well, not exactly discovered. We sort of crashed into another ship, found it in their cargo and "borrowed" it. But hey, the people on that ship were dead. Probably. Doesn't matter. My final big accomplishment was when I battled the Dread Guard on Asation. They are real jerk-bags, I'm telling you. No telling what the monster they tried to bring to the galaxy could have done to us if I hadn't killed it. And then the Gree thanked me, yada yada ya, you get it.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
Depends on the situation. If it involves killing innocent people, no, not whatever it takes. But other than that, yeah, sounds good to me.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Well, I'm sort of a "take prisoners, ask questions, then maybe kill them" kind of guy. If a bunch of enemies are storming the facility, yeah, I'll kill them, but if it is just one man, then we take him prisoner. If I'm pissed, then yeah, I'll kill him. But I am probably willing to do something questionable.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Well, if it is an experiment, we gotta contain it. Gotta make sure it keeps being researched. If it's dangerous and about to leave the facility, yeah, I'll kill it, blow it up, whatever it takes to keep it in.