View Single Post

Przemo_No
07.16.2013 , 03:51 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
[color=#f9d648]Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
To whomever it concerns,
Being in a family, means, among other things taking care of others, givin up your plans and ambitions in order to achieve something greater for the family, something better than bigger gun or more deadly poison. Czerka so far does not seem to respect any of those, such "family" statement is nothing but poor marketing propaganda that can only be welcome by those who are blind, deaf and lobotomized.
Would you care to explain why you tried to recover the ancient Rakata prisoner on Tatooine sacrifiyng your own "family members" and thousands of other, innocent lives? Is this what you do for the family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Removing Czerka from Tatooine labs. Closing the site and destroying otherwise unstoppable evil you tried to "tame" for your own power. Even the Sith did not dare.
2. Gathering conflicted Galactic races (somethimes those no one else would even think is possible to co-operate with) into one board, and showing them a reason for common effort that brings long term benefits to all of them.
3. Ruthlessly removing any other threat created by any other greedy, power seeking cartel, or better say, gangs.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I took every step possible to overcome the problem without brute force. Much elegant solutions are within one's mind reach, but don't be mistaken I cannot remove hundreds of foes by one force blow.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

The only "questionable" thing is how long Czerka is going to survive when I join your ranks. My Shadow will be your final act.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would be happy to use that as a showcase of another poorly coordinated, completely mishandled project at Czerka, requesting to immediately shut down that nest of scum and villany which, in fact your corporation is. Not that Czerka differs much from any other greedy, deprived of any morality corporation on any planet in the Galaxy

Not sincerely yours,

Leaia
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.