View Single Post

MdLogan
07.16.2013 , 03:38 PM | #107
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I have seen the truth behind this war. The Empire and Republic are galactic powers, but Czerka is more. It stands above the Republic and Empire, selling them whatever Czerka wishes to sell. Czerka keeps the best products for those willing to pay the most. Once I was a Jedi. I was proud of my Order's strength and the ability to help others. However I found that the Jedi Order was only a puppet for the Republic. I shall never be a puppet and so I left the Jedi Order to become a freelance. But I found that I was drawn to Czerka because they are the true galactic power. They shall last when the Republic, the Empire, and every other galactic power falls away. They will exist for as long as there is a market and a profit to be made. I have witnessed Czerka accomplish biological miracles and engineering marvels. The power, beauty, and perfection shown by Czerka are all a passion I share. I wish to join so that I may bring my strengths to Czerka.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of.
1. I saved the Republic from the Children of the Emperor. By eliminating all of the high ranking Children on Corellia.
2. I rescued Revan from the Empire's Maelstrom Prison. Killing one of the leaders of the Sacking of Coruscant at the same time.
3. I have effectively gathered a crew who will follow my lead in anything I do. They consist of a Trandoshan hunter, a Brilliant scientist, a Rebel from Balmorra, a Soldier from the ice lands of Hoth, a padawan from Sarkhai, a protocol droid (Which I intend on donating for use in experiments), and one of Czerka's own HK-51 units.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I was able to complete these tasks through the understanding that all my strengths are tools and all my weaknesses are mill-stones. I built up my weaknesses until they were tools which I could use, and my strengths I refined to perfection. I was knew that I must do anything necessary to complete the tasks and as shown I succeeded.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
My moral compass is somewhat strict, thanks to the Jedi training. However I have learned to deaden my feelings for short bursts as necessary, to some extent. I believe that only at some points would it become a hindrance to my job. I am capable of doing any task required weather questionable or not.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
My first instinct is to warn the colleague of his dangerous situation and either subdue the creature or exterminate it. However the experiment is something that is not worth giving up. The colleague's incompetence in this matter is something worth rectifying. If my colleague is willing to endanger everyone inside the facility just to test an experiment, then he will learn of the repercussions. I would have the experiment subdued in what ever way necessary and then moved to a stronger constraint. The experiment will be studied and we will perfect it to whatever the galaxy needs at that moment. We can make it more obedient to Czerka workers and use it as a guard animal or work horse based animal. My colleague has no control for his power, making him a danger to Czerka, a man like him would lead to the destruction of hundreds of thousands of credits in produce. This is unacceptable, I would suggest one of three things for him, execution (However personally I think this is a waste), his position removed and handed over to another scientist for use as he sees fit, or place him in a lower position and have him work on more recreational products.This way we remove the danger of a colleague's failure to protect Czerka's interests, without wasting a perfectly good mind that may be used for other purposes. And we also save an experiment that will lead to a break through in Czerka studies and lead to more profit.

I am open to whatever position needed. I believe that I would fit under Organism Handler or research Contributor, but I will gladly be placed where I am chosen.

The honor of this applying to Czerka is mine,

Corruck Zann
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.