View Single Post

Dragonexadon
07.16.2013 , 03:26 PM | #101
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
CZ-198 Application
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
  • My life needs meaning! As a slave I had purpose, that was to escape the clenches of the stupid and greedy huts. Now that I free I often find my creations go to waste! High bidders using it for a simple altercation or a petite war between the Republic and Empire. My creations need to see the galaxy! They need unlimited power!

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
  • As a boy, growing up in the dunes of Tatonee, scrap parts were more common than Bantha doo doo. A slave for the huts since I was 6, I decided to invest my time and anger into droid construction. By 13 I had a secret army which succeeded in destroying a hut strong hold, along with my fine creations.
  • After my escape off world, I created a personal army of droids to do my bidding. Medical droids to keep me at the top of my shape. Biological droids to run experiments on the local environment that I currently resided in, mathematic droids and labor droids to calculate and build star ships for sale. At times I would construct a self-destruction droid when costumers refused to pay their debt. These droids, while having short life spans, were most amusing.
  • My finest creation was intergrading droid parts into my own being. Replacing the majority of my skeleton with droid plated armor. My right hand digits contain droid interface ports to interact with terminals, doors, and other droids for fast information transfer and hacking. My eyes contain night vision , heat vision, and provide a slight red glow that enemies will remember for years to come (those who live)
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
  • What I would say is “Whatever does not kill you makes you stronger”. With my ½ human and ½ droid physique, I can say I feel stronger than beep boop beep beep whirlllll…err I mean than ever.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
  • I never heard of a droid component called a ‘moral compass’. This question eludes me. If an object stands in your way you extinguish it.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
  • I activate my custom built jet boots and dash to the cage while whipping out my welding torch and seal the cage shut. I then pull out my bottle of personal container of Acid Lizard spit and drench the droid ensuring his functions stop.
  • Rebuilding any damage parts, I reprogram the droid to shoot his former master on sight and pledge his circuits to me. Afterwards I finish my drink.
FORCE EFFECT
|US-East || PVP Server || Casual Guild || End Game Operations & PVP
http://www.force-effect.net/