View Single Post

MasterFeign
07.16.2013 , 03:23 PM | #99
CZ-198 Application

Re: Research contributor position

Unfortunately, my Master is away on business on a secret mission. Via holo, he has provided me with the answers you seek (as seen below), and has tasked me with writing them in his place.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

As Darth Nox of the Dark Council, my Master is the voice of the Empire and its people. It is one of his many duties to oversee the ancient knowledge of the Sith. To that end he would provide as liaison to a great amount of information not only complimenting Czerka's goals, but also the Empire's influence in the galaxy.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

My Master's enemies have witnessed his powers, and none have lived to recount them. Through rigorous training and research spread galaxy-wide, one of his accomplishments has been the power gained through the force.

Interestingly enough, another of My Master's accomplishments is finding an old Czerka droid entitled 'HK-51'. In his pursuit to learn more of Revan, the HK-47 droid has been an amusing encounter. Thus having acquired his own similar droid (the original droid is sadly presumed destroyed), HK-51 has been an invaluable ally, and 'extinguisher of undesirables', as the droid keeps saying.

My Master's last accomplishment would have to be actually having met the Jedi master Revan in person. In my Master's years of pursuing Revan's knowledge and potential whereabouts a confrontation was finally able to take place. Though the meeting had not gone as planned, and Revan could not be redeemed, my Master had the chance to fight him ending in Revan's defeat and escape. It was a battle my Master still recounts.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

My Master has various means of achieving his accomplishments, his cunning and prowess is not merely limited to his fighting ability, but to his persuasiveness and charisma. Researching, patience and investigation also played a key role in my Master's success. It is not merely a matter of "whatever it takes", though important, but the means in which the accomplishments were achieved.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

My Master enjoys the pursuit of knowledge, at whatever the cost. If there is something he wants, he will not bend to the will of anyone. He questions why anyone would want to limit themselves due to any form of morality, save for future interests.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

My Master would confront the colleague and point out any weaknesses that he had had with his experiment, and make sure it be done right. Perfection is not only in the pursuit of the perfect outcome, but also the means to get there. It is in the interests of all to have an experiment function correctly. However, if derision were to occur, swift "persuasion" may be in order. My Master is merciful however, thus he would restrain from outright killing the colleague as this may hinder the experiment's outcome, and by proxy, those interested in seeing it complete.

My Master thanks you for his time and wishes you to consider his application for the betterment of the Empire, and the Czerka corporation.

Yours truly,

My Master's student: Ashara Zavros

*My Master would like to point out that nowhere on the application did it say he had to personally fill the application out himself, and was assured by a Czerka employee, that as long as his answers were his, this arrangement would suffice.