View Single Post

EricFoss
07.16.2013 , 03:22 PM | #98
CZ-198 Application - Security Officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

My name is Mortoff and I've been an Imperial agent with the Sith Empire for the last two years, according to the Coruscant solar cycle. I currently have a level 42 status as a member of The Dreshdae Legacy. I only intend to work for the best. I give my best and I expect to be given the best in return. I also fully intend to become Chief Security Officer at Czerka. If given a chance, my capabilities will be readily apparent.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I, alone, was responsible for sabotaging diplomatic talks between the Republic and the Hutt Cartel on Nar Shaddaa. Further, I lead an Imperial assault on the Republic's highest security prison on Belsavis, releasing numerous Sith assassins to lay waste to said Republic. However, perhaps one of my proudest accomplishments was the bedding of Keeper, formerly Watcher Two. I have experienced carnal knowledge with this woman twice and she constantly seems to want more.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I do not fail. I accomplish. I am well aware of my own capabilities and I put them to use. My record for success speaks for itself.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

My compass points in the direction of a job done skillfully and successfully. If I had concerns about the activities in which I might be asked to participate, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have and I wouldn't be applying for this position.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

If the above situation had even the slightest possibility of affecting my work, positively or negatively, my colleague's experiment would be immediately contained. Further, my colleague would be reminded of what would absolutely and unequivocally happen to him and to his work if he did anything to affect my own studies. It is a situation that I am certain I will never experience.