View Single Post

Krillsah
07.16.2013 , 03:15 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am a cold hearted killer that cares nothing for the Empire or the Republic and as such wish to see the destruction of both for my own gain into power and wealth having worked for both the Empire and the Republic along with the SIS and GSI I find they all lack the skills manpower or the drive to take over the Galaxy and rule with a Iron fist I find myself looking for a company that does have all that I need to accomplish my goals and That is you Czerka

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Having killed my of the Republics and Empires forces I have seen that they are really leaderless and in need of being erased I have assembled a group of very loyal and trusting people ranging from a Jedi Padawan all the way down to droids that are servants and some are assaassins ready for my order to take out the target I tell them to kill I have smugglers and gun runners under my command ready to strike when the time is right all know the price of betrayal is a very slow painful death I am able to blend in to any crowd as needed and play both sides rather well without the other knowing what I am doing

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
To get where I am now I have destroyed all who stood in my way and plan to get doing so until I reach the top no matter who's dead corpse I have to step on I will successfully become the ruler of the Galaxy at any and all cost no matter what I have to do failure is not in my vocabulary nor in my ways I do things

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Nothing is questionable as long as it is going to benefit me in the end I am hungry for power and in being so I also will preserve my own being above all else but again I am able to bend if needed

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would first let the esteemed colleague that they are about to have more trouble than they want and they should "fix" it before I have to do it for them for if I have to handle it they will not survive the outcome and I will have a new pet at my disposal to use anyway I see fit.
]If you wish to know anything else please contact me via holoterminal I hope we can come to terms and work as one to accomplish both our goals together