, 03:11 PM
Applyring for: Droid Technician/security Officer
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I'm an ex-imperial intelligence sniper. I've been undercover in many operations, i have exceptional negotiating skills and a keen eye for details. I can protect the Czerka people and i can provide important information.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
I have infiltrated many cartels, forts, enemy encampments, i've fought many strong opponents but i have to say that i am most proud of:
Defeating Toborro on Makeb. Many said it was impossible, many didn't trust my skills but with Makeb being ours now, there's plenty of information and maybe new schematics for some hutt tech that Czerka could profit from.
Along with SCORPIO and HK-51, we are trying to make some groundbreaking discoveries in some rakata technology, and if we could reconstruct it maybe we can produce more, which would make czerka the only company with such technology.
But i think my greatest achievement is putting together my team and completing numerous missions with 100% success rate.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
In many of my operations i had to do things people might deem questionable. I have been almost killed by hutts, i've been implanted with cyborg parts, helping Dr. Lokin with his rakghoul studies almost killed me a few times, but even in the darkest hour, i completed the mission and nothing can stop me from doing so.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I will do what is necessary to complete the assignment, but i will never turn my back on my crew or the company!
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I will rush back to them and take them to a safe spot so that they don't get hurt, then i will try to save what can be saved from the experiment, files, information. The safety of the scientists is important, they are the ones creating top of the line technology.
Grizzles : Sniper 50
Morgoes : Sorcerer 50
Drop it Like it's Hoth!