View Single Post

krodyzarc
07.16.2013 , 03:06 PM | #92
Azraek Toj, Sith Juggernaught
Applying for: Biochemical Engineer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I'm a driven and accomplished Sith warrior, but I'm always looking for new ventures, and new ways to improve myself, the galaxy, and the Sith Empire!

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I've created numerous re-usable adrenals, stimulants, and medical kits. I've scoured the galaxy with my team unearthing new and rare components to improve my medical science. I've used my medical kits, adrenals, and stimulants to root out spies in the Empire as well as crush my enemies underfoot.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I accomplished my achievements by not giving up, by having exceptional leadership, and by doing whatever it takes. I can bring that same success to Czerka by delivering unparalleled biological knowledge and medical talent.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I have a very strong moral compass, my compass just happens to point in the direction most Jedi consider "dark". As such my compass does not interfere with my work, in fact it is one of the reasons I'm so successful. The only thing that keeps me from further advancements is funding, and a lack of... test subjects.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

It depends and whether or not the success of the experiment will advance my own research. If my "esteemed colleague" is too careless to allow his experiment to escape he should be dealt with and his research taken over by a more competent individual.