View Single Post

AshlaBoga
07.16.2013 , 03:05 PM | #90
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Czerka is one of the best paying employers in the Galaxy, and you have a history of producing the best droid technology that can be bought. Also Czerka is actually ahead of both the Empire and the Republic in regards to reverse engineering both Rakatan and Gree technology. This last point is the most important for me: Celestial/Architect, Rakata/Builder, Gree Enclave, Kwa Holdings and Columi technology is my OBSESSION.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
1. I recruited the Schism Collective after dealing with Darth Malgus.
2. I gained a sample of the Rakghoul Virus from the Tatooine Pandemic and Dr. Lorrik's laboratory on Ord Mantell.
3. I repaired and utilize the only 100% efficient HK-51 in the galaxy, accept no substitutes.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I examined the situation noting the weakness and strengths of any hostile entities before drafting several hundred plans to utilize my resources in the most efficient way possible. This takes me approximately twelve galactic standard seconds as result of the Gree processing chips I have implanted in my Cerebrum - cognitive efficiency is currently at 133.7%. I will do whatever it takes to exceed expectations and as my track record indicates I have done so with great relish in the past.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I have no moral qualms whatsoever. Morality for me is being better than everyone else at achieving my goals.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I will note that the insufficient confines are proof that my "colleague" is letting Czerka down and will active their laboratory lockdown so that they may better understand the cost of negligence and Czerka will no longer have to pay a substandard researcher.

Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.
I repaired one of your finest droids - the HK-51 unit - and have maintained it in perfect condition since it's repair.

Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.
I have genetically modified myself to exhibit Collicoid characteristics such as resistance to toxins and reduced need for sleep. I have been permanently banned from applying for Bioethics Certification due to an incident on Odacer-Faustin regarding [REDACTED]. I however have a sample from said incident which is of inestimable value!

Organism Handler: Must be able to feed and care for a wide variety of exotic life forms. Strength, endurance, and the ability to mask anxieties under pressure are all major pluses.
I feed and care for one of the most physically fit Dashade in the galaxy - a Shadow Killer as a matter of fact - and have captured and/or killer Terenteks on numerous occasions.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption