View Single Post

07.16.2013 , 03:01 PM | #86
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Me you want to know about me, well I don't like loud noises, explosions or being shot at. I like credits well as long as I don't have to actually work hard to get them. I am very good at running away, hiding and not getting shot. I also love a good Corellian sunrise (the alcoholic beverage not the silly thing that happens at an ungodly time of day). Oh I am also not a morning person so I don't want any job which has me out of bed before 10:00 standard time. I want to be a member of the Czerka family because I am currently between jobs after my last career ended when I crashed the luxury space liner I was piloting into a small moon. Did I mention it was a small moon so I don't think it was really my fault, moons are so easy to miss and I was hung over at the time.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Only member of republic military to be awarded the Imperial Crescent for assisting in the sacking of Corellia. It was all an accident really how was I to know the power coupling I sold to those nice black suns powered the spaceports ion cannons? But the nice men from the empire assumed I must have been a cipher agent and gave me a nice medal and everything.
Only survivor of the Anchorhead massacre. Seriously when you see thousands of angry angry Sand people attacking what idiot doesn’t run away and hide in an old water moisturizer shipping crate. As my dad often said “Bravery and stupidity are one and the same” and boy were my fellow defenders very very brave and shortly after that very very dead.
Voted most likely to die running away from a fight by my graduating class. Goes to show even as a youngster I was a sensible and smart Mon ’Cal.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I like to believe that I would do whatever it takes for success as long as whatever does not include: Being shot at, being shot, being blown up, having to do any hard work, being out of bed before 10:00 or noon if I have a hangover, giving up alcohol, giving up women, being shouted at, having to deal with jedi or sith or any loud noises. But anything else sure I will give it a try, your not looking for perfection are you?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Well I wouldn’t want to do anything questionably if it involved any actual work, or doing anything dangerous. However I am more than happy to pretend I didn’t see dangerous or armed or even scary looking men sneaking into the compound and I am always willing to take a bribe or offer one if it gets me out of doing any real work. As for morals I can say with perfect honesty I don’t have any and I am happy to lie to your face although I prefer to lie about people behind their back.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?[

Pick up all the cocktails and snacks and find a good place to hide until the screaming and shooting stops. For good measure I would probably wait a good couple of hours before I came out of hiding take it from who knows monsters tend to take long naps after eating a room full of scientists and guards but some monsters sleep with one eye open and if it was still awake and alive I would explain that I am a mean Jedi and while it thinks about that I would turn and run away.