• Marksmen with most gun types
  • Flying ships
  • Able to subdue or kill trespassers
  • Good eye for shady folks
Previous Employers:
  • Imperial Intelligence
  • Mandalorian Clans
  • Darth Korten Jetblaze
  • Czerka (Please find recommendation attached)
  • Republic Privateer (Name confidential)
  • Unnamed Dark Council Member

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
With prior work experiencing as a Bounty Hunter for Czerka, I am well aware of the pleasant work environment and caring touch that Czerka provides. As my past contract came to an end and Czerka had no longer any use for my services on Tatooine, my contract was sadly not renewed, however a Mr Gayem Leksende has given me a letter of recommendation. I saw this job posting and figured it would be a good opportunity to return to work for the Corporation I enjoyed most working with.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
  1. Successfully won a spot in the Great Hunt.
  2. Defeated five Jedi Masters in battle.
  3. Fought in the liberation of Corellia.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I did whatever it took to achieve the above. Such feats are not easily attained without determination and loyalty to my employers. I have honed my skills with a blaster and made modification to my armor so that I can be better than the competition.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
My true north are credits. I will work on a no questions asked basis. As stated before, I am well aware of Czerka's operating methods and they have not swayed me from applying once more.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

As per the Czerka's Security Officer's handbook would dictate me to behave.
CE Member!