View Single Post

Golden_Archer
07.16.2013 , 02:45 PM | #71
1. Why do you want to be a part of Czekra family? - Well it's simple really. I'm bounty hunter, and I like getting paid. I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty, and ready to risk my life if necessery. And also, Czerka has the kind of reputation I like.

2. 3 most proud accomplishments? - Well thats easy. Firstly I'm The Champion of the Great Hunt, and that's not a small achievement. Secondly I've dealt with Rakghoul infestation on Tatooine, and managed to stop it from spreading.. And apart from that, I even killed one of the Dread Masters, and this is the last one.

3. Do whatever it takes? - Heh, definitely so. As stated above, i'm ready to risk my life, if necessary. Or, well, someone else's life(s).

4. Moral compass?- Depends on a few things. Some may consider that bounty hunters are like common mercenaries, but I'm not like that. I have something like of a Code. I'm not goin' to kill children, nor am I goin' to work for free. If both are checked, than it's simple - "What the hell is this morale anyway? Is it that chick I've killed yesterday?"

5. Your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? - While enjoing one of this cocktails you've got, with one hand, i'll deal with the problem with my second hand. How I will do this depends on the size and number of the experiment. Maybe i'll just blast it, maybe fry it, or lock my esteemed colleague with his experiment (What? It's funny to watch most of the time). Or maybe area lockdown? Or i'll just continue to enjoy my cocktail, and try snack with the other hand.
Arch'y.
Server: The Progenitor.
Guild: BRC Empire Forces.