View Single Post

tazzorro
07.16.2013 , 02:42 PM | #70
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? As a member of the Sith , Jedi, Smuggler, Bounty Hunting Organizations I believe I have key insights and experience that provide insight and motivation to aid Czerka Family into a Striving, powerful and bright future. I play currently 7 characters in the SWTOR Universe. I play daily and check in frequently providing loyal support the organizations including Czerka Anyone of my characters would be a prime fit and I would look forward to a successful future.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.) I eliminated Malgus, Revan, and Baras along my Journey requiring dedication to ensure plans and gear were optimal for completion of task. I achieved the build of HK51 and am proud of new powerful ally that came through dedication and hard work. In addition I reached the level of 55 with all custom gear and purple modifications to show that can focus on multiple projects at once while remaining focused on skill development.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? As loyal member of multiple factions looking away is never a problem and I can achieve any objective regardless of what spectrum morals may lay within the task at hand. I serve the organization I work for above all else and if I work for Czerka that means achieve all operations and goals at all cost regardless if Dark or Light I am loyal.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? Call supervision and ask for directive on how to proceed rather to preserve, destroy or monitor the experiments to ensure that data can be retained for future use.