View Single Post

justandulas
07.16.2013 , 02:41 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
1. The czerka family should feel they want me to represent their family and their interests. Why? I will bring power and wealth to their name, as well as my own.

2. My 3 greatest accomplishments are yet to come, but I am a member of the dark council. A warlord with an insatiable desire for conquest. And I have a fine taste for exotic alien women.

3. "whatever it takes" describes my methods to a T. Whether it's enslaving long deceased ghosts to do my bidding, selling out my master, or killing anyone and everyone in my way... Whatever it takes.

4. My moral compass always points south. Giggidy. Whatever it takes means whatever it takes. Nothing is off limits for the greater good of Czerka. I often spy on czerka executives with my czerka-crate-o-matic to get a better understanding of corporate tactics.

5. My first instinct is to go over, point out his error and call out his incompetence but I would second think it and sit back and let the situation deteriorate as it should to expose my colleague for my own benefit.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.
-Darth Justandulas