View Single Post

zeuocool
07.16.2013 , 02:37 PM | #65
CZ-198 Application

looking for position in Organism Handler

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

i am zeuocool the only think i like to have is fun and searching for some new item to help me have fun

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

sorry idont have one at the moment

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

yes and having so much fun I can get out of it while i am on the task

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

no i cant say so and i like it so

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I hasten there and try to salvage what I can and what I cant do I will hunt if it's something I can hunt down the most fun you can have is when your prey is on the run