View Single Post

Keleset
07.16.2013 , 02:36 PM | #64
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I am a Vanguard, one of the Republic's finest soldiers. I am the leader of Havoc Squad (I'm sure you've heard of us) and have taken down many threats to the Republic. I would like to be a part of the Czerka family because my missions have begun to bore me. I have faced countless adversaries and none of them challenge me and my team. The idea of being a security officer at Czerka Corp. excites me. Who knows what I'll have to do to keep your scientists safe?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

A. My most recent accomplishment is defeating Dread Master Styrak. In fact, the poor guy gets his butt kicked every single week. He just won't give up.
B. I have defeated the empire and secured multiple planets for the Republic. Makeb was recently in danger and was quickly evacuated. The Hutts, of course, were left behind.
C. I, along with 7 of my closest allies, have defeated Karagga, Soa, Dreadtooth, Golden Fury, and Kephess (multiple times) all in record time. We fully expect to defeat the every Dread Master as soon as they are tracked down.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Anything can be accomplished with an experienced strike team and the Republic's finest weapons. Success is my highest priority, and that absolutely means that I will do whatever it takes to complete my task.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I do not have a moral compass. That was lost way back on Ord Mantell. All I care about now is getting the job done. After all, weapons and armor usually aren't free.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would greatly consider punching my 'esteemed colleague' in the face for being negligent, but then I would rush over to the experiment's chamber, subdue it, and return to the party.