View Single Post

Elfa
07.16.2013 , 02:36 PM | #63
You can give me whatever position you need handled, I can do it all.

Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Czerka means weapons and innovation. I hope to join Czerka and help make a difference and a profit.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
1. I've been integral in the creation and deployment of several high grade weapons systems for both the Empire and the Hutt Cartel. 2. I've intercepted many pieces of encrypted Republic intel and sold it to the highest bidder. 3. I saved the Planet Makeb through deception and secured a large supply of Isotope 5. I'm sure the Empire won't miss a little of it.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I used my brain and my guns. I always do what's needed and I'll do it for you, for a price.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
My moral compass is valuable and something valuable can always be bought.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would enjoy the cocktails and snacks and let my colleague's failure define him. His loss is my gain.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law