View Single Post

Doog
07.16.2013 , 02:32 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
You're paying, right? I'm a Bounty Hunter, and a damn good one. I go where the money is, and it seems the biggest money is in Czerka.

Quote:
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Not that I like to brag, but I'm sort of a big deal really. As the recently crowned Grand Champion of the Great Hunt, I tracked down several dangerous and lucrative bounties. Examples include a fugitive named Tyresius Lokai, who "mysteriously disappeared", and the renowned Jedi Master Kellian Jarro, who not-even-slightly-mysteriously suffered extensive blaster wounds.

Almost as great an achievement was my defeat of a Sithspawn, a creature so ferocious that not even a Mandalorian warrior had bested one. It proved no challenge to a man of my talent, and my victory was recognised and celebrated by some of the most fearsome Bounty Hunters in the galaxy, including Mandalore himself.

My greatest achievement, however, is single-handedly defeating Republic forces on Corellia so completely that I humiliated Supreme Chancellor Janarus into admitting that all (well, most... I wouldn't want to downplay my achievements) of the crimes the Republic had accused me of, in framing me as the Republic's most wanted criminal, were entirely made up. If I can intimidate a politician into actually telling the truth, imagine what I could do for Czerka.

Quote:
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I tracked down bounties and killed anyone who got in my way. That pretty much defines "whatever it takes", wouldn't you agree?

Quote:
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Moral compass? Pal, if you pay my rates I do what you tell me to. Nothing more, nothing less. Well, often more, because hey, why not?

Quote:
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
From extensive field experience, I always found incineration to be highly effective.