View Single Post

JPChivalry
07.16.2013 , 02:30 PM | #58
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I was once a slave, but now I am the great Darth Nox! My true name is Storm'bringer Of'sage and I am interested in working with you as a Security Officer due to my combat expertise as well as my experience on the battlefield for the Empire.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

From the defeat of the Dashade, Khem Val, on Korriban to the Kaggath with Darth Thanaton on Correlia, I have proven more than enough I am incapable of losing a fight. Lastly, did I mention I am on the seat of the Dark Council?

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Yes.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I do whatever it takes to accomplish the task at hand. I learned the ancient ways of Force Walking for Maker's sake. If that does not satisfy you, I also helped with the creation of the Silencer and destroyed a Republic Fleet while Darth Achelon was subduing them. It was unfortunate that Darth Achelon could not get away from the blast of the Silencer, but at least the Republic scum were wiped out effectively.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I'd send for my apprentice, Xalek, to handle the situation accordingly. He gets a thrill out of killing, so hopefully he'd have the opportunity to do just that.

Thank you for your time and I do hope you consider me. Or else.

Sincerely,
Storm'bringer