View Single Post

ImmortalLeoman
07.16.2013 , 02:26 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
1. It's no brainer because my darkness spreads to all corners of the universe. I need to be there.

2. First off, the /Flap. That is all that needs to be said. Second, getting the Black and Purple color die, cuz well, its the pimpest looking one. Third, finally getting a buddy that speeder from KP after like a year.

3. Yes, I did whatever it took to get it done. We even had to break out the special hot sauce to get that speeder.

4. Ya I would say so. But no I don't think it would get in the way of doing the job. I will give them life day cheer and then it will all be ok. If not they will get thrashed to death with a giant lightsaber.

5. I would first finish my drink, then put the snack down. Next I would find my and flap wildly at the experiment. Since it probably broke out by that point, it would need to be killed so it would no longer be a danger. Then I would find my esteemed colleague and slap him for being bad and not getting a better cage to keep it in.
I am the Blackness.... /flap
Click this for a free character transfer per my refer a friend link:

http://www.swtor.com/r/mkLPN7